The Problem & Our Mission
● Worldwide, every second, 18 adults become a victim of cybercrime, resulting in more than one-and-a-half million cybercrime victims each day. (Source: Symantec)
● One in five online adults (21 percent) has been a victim of either social or mobile cybercrime. (Source: Norton)
● Federal Communication Commission staff estimate the costs of cyber crimes, exploiting these Internet vulnerabilities, exceed $1 trillion annually. (Source: FCC)
- Is to maintain and secure the integrity of all digital content.
- Through the implementation of SELCT (SeKur Encrypted License Content Technology™), we can secure access of digital content to registered license holders, thus diminish unauthorized file distribution and wide-spread digital piracy. SeKur Xfr represents a new technology standard in secure file sharing and distribution.